page broken after selecting new term set

Sep 10, 2013 at 6:48 AM
Hi, I love your solution, but have problems when selecting new term set, the page is broken. Doesn't matter if the oob links are hidden or not. The links always appear on the left side of the page and it is impossible to click OK or Cancel.Image

Thanks in advance
Jozef
Sep 10, 2013 at 7:46 AM
Just and addition: when I select the first term set I created everything is OK. The term sets are identical atm. No difference in their settings
Coordinator
Sep 29, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Hi, sorry about the delay in responding. I have had this issue before and at the time it was due to the terms in the term set. I found that when i specified an alternate label for the term it was ok.

I don't have 2013 installed anywhere at the moment but will get in to a virtual machine asap and work with you to get it resolved.

Its basically down to an invalid html tag being written.

Lee
Coordinator
Oct 4, 2013 at 9:41 AM
This should now be fixed in v1.1. The issue I found occurred when a term did not have a hyperlink associated with it.
Oct 18, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Hi Lee,

That's great thanks, I'm away at the moment but will be back on the 30th but look forward to speaking to you on my return. If you need anything testing just let me know and I can try it on my test environment

Rafael